Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Summer reading response

Over the summer I read a book called "when the game was ours" By Jackie Macmullan. I decided to read this book because I've watched Jackie Macmullan talk about sports on sport shows and she really know a lot about basketball. I Also read it because it has two of the greatest players in NBA history as the main characters ( Irving "magic" Johnson) and ( Larry bird ). This book was great to read to see how the NBA was when these two guys where in their prime going at it With each other winning consecutive championships. I also had a great time reading this book because it shows you the childhood of both magic Johnson and Larry bird from being born to where they are today. It's a nice book to read if you enjoy reading sport books, and it's very challaging I would recommend this book to anyone after reading it. Overall reading this book made me a better reader and more educated when I talk about magic johnson and Larry bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment