Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Blog on song "No easy way out".

The song "There is no easy way out" by Robert Tepper is a a song that is famous rock and roll song. It is used in the one the rocky films and that's how I found it. I don't consider it one of my favorite songs. I like rap and hip hop, ,and R&B music but I've heard this song, and if you listen to the words I think the message actually does mean something. Rocky is about to fight one of the biggest fight in his life. I forget who it is but I know it was one of his toughest fights yet. He is very nervous while preparing for the fight and it is pretty obvious. But while rocky is driving in his car and he think about ever thing this song comes on. I believe it comes on because he is nervous and probably doesn't wanna fight this guy. The song I think means you can't be nervous, and you shouldn't back down. You shouldn't be scared of the situation if you are already in it. That's why the name of the song is "There's no easy way out", and there wasn't it was a tough fight but rocky still had to fight. To me I Kind liked this song because every song has a message (most of them) and I felt like this one was strong. When you are in a situation yeah you could be nervous or scared but never back down. The message sort of can relate to face your fears and overcome them also. And most people don't face there fears and they run away from them but they shouldn't because the end result wont be good and if you never face your fears one day, they will haunt you forever and you'll never get away from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment